Friday, July 16, 2010

Episode 43: Lawnmowers grind my soul.

I apologize in advance for the non-creeping related nature of this post. I'll be back in the game soon... promise.

Anyways, I was running a couple of days ago, and then it started to smell like dog poop. Undaunted, I soldiered on, knowing that I would soon escape the toxic range of such a smell.

But the dog poop smell lasted at least 700m. For 700m, I did some soul searching and came up with this...

Top-10 smells that lead to self-loathing while running:

10. wet asphalt
9. car exhaust
8. odiferous food
7. dirtbag smokers, blissfully unaware of irony
6. lawnmower, cut grass.
5. fry grease (specifically KFC or the arena variety)
4. caustic factory smells
3. garbage truck in summer
2. dead stock truck
1. Fecal matter of any kind, especially when visible and pervasive.

I actually really hate lawnmowers. They grind on my soul. I am nearly suicidal and hiding inside due to the fact that my mother is currently using ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment