Sunday, September 19, 2010

Episode 60: Who blogs at 12:30 AM on a Sunday?

Sad, lonely insomniacs is who.

But on to more pressing issues... like my inevitable presence at Ofsaa XC this year (don't even bother looking, I'll be in stealth mode).

I'm going to have to do some very bad things to get to Ofsaa this year. Nothing illegal, just bad. I can't tell you the specifics, but I can offer a couple of suggestions if you feel the content of my blog has slipped in the past couple of weeks (it has).

1) Hitchhike to Etobicoke. Best-case scenario: get picked up by some sexy EOSSA team.
2) Actually run fast enough to qualify.
3) Quit my POS unjob.
4) Convince my parents that it's okay to let me out of my solitary confinement cell.
5) Convince the local authorities that it's okay for me to leave the town limits and that my deer cartoon was just a joke (it was... kind of).

No comments:

Post a Comment