Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Episode 104: 2 for 1, from the vaults



Just cleaned up my desktop; no small task. Somehow these images slipped past my blogging filter:


Hacked by a hack. Surely anyone with any sense would have realized that Speedgoggles would not go absent from the year's premier XC event.


Yes ladies and gentlemen: Hipster Hitler is real! He was driving a black SUV, which doesn't seem like a very hipster thing to do, but then again, fixies aren't aloud on provincial highways. Photo is low quality because it was taken from a moving car on the highway, but as an eyewitness, I can assure you his 'stache was legit.

What does this have to do with anything? Not much I guess, except that it was taken driving home from a track meet, while lurking cars (my favourite highway activity).

No comments:

Post a Comment