Thursday, May 27, 2010

Episode 23: S'what I do... E'ryday

The heat wave has ruined my ability to conjure up cartoons. I did, however, notice something rather amusing when I opened up my web browser.... 10 most visited sites. [Drum roll]

10) uncyclopedia.org
9-6) various blogs... maybe yours?
5) youtube
4)flotrack
3) tnfnorth, or whatever they're calling the new site these days
2) wikipedia (surprised? one of my lesser known hobbies is reading medical articles, collecting trivial facts)
1) facebook (no surprise, it's the ultimate source of anything worth knowing/seeing)

It is at this point that I must announce my upcoming absence from "tha inturwebz" in order to become a buddhist monk for the weekend and cleanse my soul (don't worry, it's not a serious case of hipster induced abstinence) by feeding ducks and swearing at sea-doo riding folk. I'll likely return mid-next week, just in time to post some highly excitable Ofsaa track related 'toons.

6 comments: