Saturday, May 1, 2010

The medium is the message?

Sup, internet. Speedgoggles is the name... being bored, unemployed and a distance runner is my game.

I am in the middle of an existential crisis that can only be solved via MS Paint (actually some knock-off called Paintbrush, because I use a mac) cartoons, painfully executed with my ancient trackpad at all hours of the day when I should be doing something useful (getting a job, having legit hobbies).

At the request of many (realistically 2) people I am posting these cartoons to "tha inturnetz" so that you can laugh at the pathetic-ness of my existence.

Two things: all my cartoons are at the very least semi-factual (making them funnier/more pathetic), and "I" look different in each episode because I own a scrambler suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment