Saturday, April 30, 2011

Episode 130: When I'm in church, please no photos

I think this is a race report. Isn't that what normal athletes with blogger pretensions do? Haha, jk this is really just a creepy scrapbook, I'm not in denial.

Rowland Games 2011:



Just surveyin' the scene. Assessing critical factors. The usual. And no, that is not a snuggie, it's my leopard print blanket.


Premium lurking location obtained.


After 800m in I got too excited to take proper pictures. Steadycam, like many other things in my life, couldn't handle my giggling fits.



I'm sure there's some sort of reasonable purpose for those, but all I saw were literal speed goggles, because I don't have any concept of events under 800m.

Delicious but questionable, much like my presence. Useewutididthar?

Photorealism at its cartoony finest.


That is all. Apologies to all casualties who found themselves within firing range.

No comments:

Post a Comment