Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Episode 143: The day, it has been seen

So back in April I did a wee bit of a race report. Today, I bring you another bloggerly staple: the music blog. I never thought I'd see the day...

Disdain.

In this edition of Blinded by Speed, I will not attempt to impress you with how fresh and cool my beats are, but rather how encyclopedic, clever and ironic I am (read embarrassing 80s tunes). Let's be real kids, being cool is passe (or in my case, negative). Being overbearing and patronizing is so much better.

It's also much easier to do in your mother's basement tip tapping on the ordinateur.

Rest assured that youtube will still be raped.

And so... we have...

Speedgoggle's fave creepin' tuneskis

Obviously.



So many of Blondie's songs are tinged with 'I go through your trash for funsies' type sentiments.




Looks like some weirdo got to doing a homemade music vid for this one before I did... sad.



A work that transcends all.




Speedos? Schoolboys? Am I Bonnie Tyler?



I once made alternate lyrics to this song... please never ask me to repeat them.



Songs pertaining to running always taken literally.



I enjoy being rickrolled more than the average internet user.



Begs the question, what is this, I don't even.



Yehaaaahhh.


Ok, looks like I've reached my quota for self-hatred.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment