Thursday, July 21, 2011

Episode 145: Retirement

You knew it was coming.

Employment was the final nail in the coffin. Speedgoggles' primary characteristic was unemployment. And futility.

Don't worry, the futility still applies.

Having achieved most of the primary directives initially set at the outset of operation speedgoggles, I feel that it is time for me to hang up the purple wig before it gets awkward and sad, like the third Spiderman movie.

Do you feel like a piece of your childhood has died? Didn't think so. Anyways, there's still room for one last stand - a victory lap if you will: the beer mile (and inevitable consequences...) which I alluded to in the Jack Daniel's post. Don't worry, I'll post the evidence.

And what were those directives? Classified.

-Speedgoggles... out.

PS. If you think I'm joshing and that I will inevitably come crawling back here, you're probably right. I'm that kind of guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment