Saturday, October 15, 2011

Episode 148: This is not an episode.

Sometimes I refer to people in my head by their TnF usernames. Sometimes I'm tempted to externalize these aberrations, but don't because simply put, I've forgotten to be awesome. Seems like I've been forgetting a lot these days...

Anyways, sincere (or at least, as sincere as a cat like me can offer) thanks to the random spectator who did not forget to be awesome this Saturday. I don't know who you are, but you significantly improved my morale (in a rather sorry state at the time).

8 comments:

  1. pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee dooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'tttttttttttttttttttt ennnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd yourrrrrrrrrr blooooooooooooggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on man, pull yourself together....

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I <3 your bloggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, I was unaware that you liked to travel to the McMaster campus to make your posts. But then again, you are a very strange girl; perhaps you have taken to spying on the Marauders.

    At any rate, you need to cover your tracks better. Perhaps I should teach you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proxy's are for people who respect anonymity.. Therefore I see no need to cover my tracks. However I refuse to use my own IP address when commenting anonymously so perhaps im hypocritical?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm confused??? All my previous knowledge has been made obsolete. I'm still not fooled.

    ReplyDelete