Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Episode 149: This is an episode.

Of madness.

But in all seriousness, I might post some reasonable content in a couple of days once I get my shit together. Sorry for my absence to all the true fans out there (nope, didn't think so).

But for now, I am making a request: nominees.

Nominees for what?

Mustache supremacy. That's right... you see where this is going. If not, well then my upcoming post will just give you that much more excitement.

So please, send me* the names (and possibly photographic evidence... the Flying Spaghetti Monster only knows how much I like that sort of thing) of those who you feel best (or perhaps worst) represent the filth that is Movember/CIS. Please consider the following categories**:

AUS ("out East", lobsters)
RSEQ (Quebec-land, poutine)
OUA (Centre of the Universe, suburbia)
CanWest (Left of Thunder Bay, dragons???)
Rookie of the Year



*acceptable means include in person, blog comments, 3:30 AM drunk telephone calls, or pigeon carriers.
**not an exhaustive list; I don't like to show my cards.

EDIT: I am incapable of getting my shit together; expect a report on this after the event...

7 comments:

  1. MATT WALTERS <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AUS: N/A
    RSEQ: E. Boisvert
    OUA: P. Janikowski or Walters'
    CanWest: R. Cassidy or K. Wiebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is AUS N/A? Are they incapable of growing mustaches out there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I'm sure the fine lads of the AUS are fully capable of growing greasy fisherman beards. However, I do not find them attractive nor are they fast. Case closed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah woah woah there skippy mcgee. The AUS has yielded some FINE and i mean FINE facial hairs these last few years. Gillis? HELLO.

    and speedgoggles, i resent you calling us fishermen. FISHERPEOPLE ok, FISHERPEOPLE.

    Anywho, im reppin G. Quenneville for the AUS stache comp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bAUSman... I never called you guys fishermen.

    Are you insinuating that I am employing the strawman sockpuppet method?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Childs is sporting quite a beauty at the moment, rumor has it it will be kept until indoors...

    ReplyDelete