Sunday, December 26, 2010

Episode 101: Slow week.


This photo has nothing to do with the blog post at hand.

Why did I post it? Probably to show off, and probably because I have no cartoon-worthy material to speak of. Slow week.

In keeping with my list theme, I'm going to go with Top 5 Stranger than Fiction 'Gogs Facts.

5) After exhaustive creeping, I enjoy perusing Canadian geography stubs and obscure medical articles.

4) I managed to completely avoid eating bananas from 1999-2009 (aside from baked goods, of course, because everyone likes banana bread). After taste testing a banana in March, I came to the conclusion that I will probably not eat another one until 2019, because I didn't enjoy it very much.

3) I was on my high school's "Reach for the Top" trivia team. I was particularly adept regarding French, 20th century English literature, art history, and obscure pop culture.

2) I was known to draw humourous caricatures of my co-workers on our office's publicly displayed white board. My piece de resistance was that of my boss. Somehow, I was not fired.

1) I used to tell stories about stop-sign eating aliens to other kids on the bus to school. I believe whoever got to read my EQAO creative writing thing probably died of WTF, LOL.

Please, for the sake of everyone, let there be more exciting occurrences in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment