Friday, December 10, 2010

Episode 95: Heredity

"I was on facebook the other day, creeping this lawyer, and then I saw your facebook status..."

-Speedgoggles Sr.

From what I know of biology (mostly limited to obscure wikipedia articles and "for-funsies" textbook reading), one of the great debates is the nature (or nurture) of certain behavioural traits.

At this time, I'm not feeling terribly academically inclined, so I'll cut straight to the chase, without trying to make a proper segue.

Things I learned yesterday, over a post-Santa Clause parade bottle of red wine:

1) My mother will read this.
2) My mother lurks on TnF.
3) My mother lurks on old TnF (or as I lovingly refer to them, "the archives")
4) My mother has read your blog (if applicable).

How did I find this out?

"So, I saw your Christmas list... do you actually want a spy camera?"

No comments:

Post a Comment